Thursday, August 6, 2009

Chessington World Of Adventures For August 6th

Here’s what’s been happening on the web that’s related to Chessington World of Adventures for August 6th. Only Twitter entries this time around, nothing else happening today.

Chessington World Of Adventures on TwitterChessington World Of Adventures On Twitter

by RAiiNB0WTRASH: Chessington today. [:

by kwpme: @SteveHills Thanks Steve. I was thinking Chessington or Thorpe as an alternative. Now I’ve just got to convince my daughter!

by oddball_bt: all these people going to great places - me, 5 hour drive back from Exeter last night. Chessington world of Adventures today.

by rackers1992: goin to chessington tomorrow yay!

by SteveHills: @kwpme I have been there a few times, its my least favourite of the 3 parks, Thorpe, Chessington and Lego. Long walk up hill. Less rides

by woahitsamy: On my way to Chessington World Of Adventure. :)

by malkinbister: Poor brother has just discovered he’s too tall to go on rides at Chessington and is consoling himself with this http://tinyurl.com/kof4lp

by HeadConcierge: Anyone at a lost end what to do with the kids this summer holiday - http://bit.ly/12XOYd - 2 for 1 to Chessington World of Adventures

by NishaThakur: at chessington world of adventures! woohoo!!!

by simoncatlin: @blesskmh So how as Chessington - Any Good Did the Boys like it

by cpfcdotorg: #cpfc Theme park bogof’s: Anyone know of any deals for Chessington, Thorpe park etc at the moment. Alterna.. http://bit.ly/YNKaY

by itsallrebekah: at Chessington I saw a boy who looked just like Enrique Iglesias! but short :(

by hayleytompope: thorpe park was INSANE! and chessington tomorrow. oh my lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment