Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Chessington World Of Adventures For August 11th

Here’s what’s been happening on the web that’s related to Chessington World of Adventures for August 11th 2009:

Chessington World Of Adventures on YouTubeChessington World Of Adventures On YouTube

Chessington World Of Adventures on TwitterChessington World Of Adventures On Twitter

by missgonline: Stil on tha road lookin’ 4ward 2 gettin’ some rest! Ma sister and I r takin’ our niece 2 Chessington 2moro cant wait coz I aint seen the …

by melloAyeeee: going to chessington later. i’ve lost my favorite belt, i have to dry my hair. and i’m leaving in 10 minutes. kyaaahh.

by _Sharanneee: Didn’t go to Chessington today. Going tmrw instead :D

by Shenziepop: might be going to Chessington on Wednesday. braw =]

by sarahkennett: Words I did not want to hear on arrival at office this morning: "we’re one staff member down, you need to come to Chessington"

by AaronWeight: Left chessington as we did everything, now on a quest for the mythical land of asda…

by meravigliosoo: @nadiaparry Been to Chessington, not Thorpe Park yet

by allieloves: @ellielouisefay Ooooooooh Chessington! I really wanna go. Do they have snapping turtles?

by Shenziepop: Dan is taking me to Chessington World of Adventures and Zoo on Wednesday. I’m a child =]

by Fiona2210: Only 4 places left for 4N Chessington on Thursday! Have you booked yet? http://bit.ly/MQ4GW #4networking

by kayleyweller: Had an amazing time at Thorpe Park & Chessington. Saw The Ride is the greatest ride ever!

by exzantia: Is at Chessington as a guest! Good day so far.

by Pjaaaaay: Im awaaaake! Going to Chessington World Of Adventure today! Yay! Big rides! Shall take a few pics. x

by ms_rawr: Wooot going to chessington tomorrow! The theme park that is

by sarahkennett: @MC_itsme And walk around Chessington by myself? I could do but… no.

by RPHVideos: I uploaded a YouTube video — Chessington World Of Adventures Fan Video http://bit.ly/1qWRMg

by AaronWeight: Chessington today, wahoo!

by lorendomitchy: no Chessington for me today, knee still not good damn thing so am making myself totally rest…seems to be the only cure right now

by BojangleComms: Am at Chessington World of Adventures waiting for son & hubby to go on dodgems. It’s raining!! Already been scared witless on one ride!!

No comments:

Post a Comment